Hyper/Word Services can help you create the standard, context-sensitive help systems that make up so much of your workload.
We can also create true mobile apps and apps that bridge the worlds of technical communication and “true” apps. And we can do so quickly and inexpensively.
We can also create advanced works like online books, virtual books and libraries, and multimedia, and convert Windows Help files to HTML and HTML-based Help systems.
And, if you’re not sure how your online material should look or work, we can quickly produce prototypes to help you test documentation structure, interface effectiveness, and conversions.
In a nutshell, Hyper/Word Services can create online and help and documentation for Windows, other platforms, and handhelds:
- Mobile apps, and help for mobile apps
- Context-sensitive help and online manuals
- Virtual books and libraries
- Performance support systems
- Desktop multimedia
- Online policy and procedure documents
- Integrated help/reference systems
- Adobe Captivate and MadCap Mimic movies in SWF and HTML5 format